AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 140

Michael Jackson: In Search of Neverland

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 20. Jun 2011, 20:50

Michael Jackson: In Search of Neverland
Bild

Kurzbeschreibung
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host Robin Leach called it ‘the sale of the century’. It was the real estate transaction that made Michael Jackson the owner of what would come to be called Neverland Ranch, and I am the realtor who made that sale.
This story is about Michael Jackson, whom I first met when he was in his teens, and how I helped the King of Pop make his dreams come true and acquire his dream home, Neverland Ranch.
He was so thoughtful and decisive as a client, I’m really thrilled to have been his real estate broker. He is the only celebrity client that really knew exactly what he wanted: where, when and how.
I hope that this exclusive telling of my friendship with Michael Jackson and the extraordinary adventure that was the search for Neverland will reveal what his true intentions were, and it is my hope you will enjoy this book about Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

Kindle-Preis: EUR 8,03 Inkl. MwSt. und kostenloser drahtloser Lieferung über Amazon Whispernet

Quelle: http://www.amazon.de/Michael-Jackson-Search-Neverland-ebook/dp/B003H06BT4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1/278-5208888-4873521?ie=UTF8&qid=1308599248&sr=8-1-fkmr0
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||