Neuigkeiten aus dem Bücherregal !!
auch E-Books

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 1
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 326

The First Book of Michael

Beitragvon Blackpearl » 10. Feb 2015, 18:32

https://www.createspace.com/5303207

Syl Mortilla's Michael Jackson biography The First Book of Michael is now out in paperback!

Order your copy here: https://www.createspace.com/5303207

leider konnte ich das video dazu nicht hier einstellen :aaaah:
Bild
Blackpearl
Team
Team||

Re: The First Book of Michael

Beitragvon Gabi-Maus » 10. Feb 2015, 20:48

:winki_22: Hier eine Leseprobe

THE FIRST BOOK OF
MICHAEL

Syl Mortilla

First published 2015
The First Book of Michael
By Syl Mortilla
Published by Syl Mortilla at Smashwords
Copyright © Syl Mortilla 2015
The right of Syl Mortilla to be identified as Author of this Work has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
This book is sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher’s prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
All rights reserved.

Cover design by Samar Habib
Photo by Harrison Funk ©2014 - All Rights Reserved.

Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.
CONFUCIUS

CONTENTS

Author’s Note
Preface
Foreword
Introduction: Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
Chapter One: All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
Chapter Two: Even a man who is pure of heart.
Chapter Three: Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
Chapter Four: For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb.
Chapter Five: I, while living, have conquered the universe.
Chapter Six: His joyful vision is like an inner, immeasurable sorrow.
Chapter Seven: Proof that God has not yet given up on human beings.
Chapter Eight: The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
Afterword
Acknowledgements

AUTHOR’S NOTE

The name ‘Syl Mortilla’ is an alias. The reasons for my employing a pseudonym are threefold: one is to protect my security; another is to grant me the liberty – perhaps paradoxically – to be myself; whilst the third – the one I consider most important – is because the name is an anagram of my mother’s maiden name and my father’s surname. My parents separated when I was a young boy; around the time that I discovered Michael.
The sobriquet ‘Syl Mortilla’, therefore, is primarily a statement of unity, one empowered by the magic of Michael’s ability to heal.
Such was Michael’s universal reach, it follows that a whole spectrum of personalities admire him. Ergo, the Michael Jackson fan community is comprised of many factions consisting of like-minded people who have interpreted Michael in their own particular way. Perhaps the one thing that the many different groups can agree on, however, is the importance of his aspirational message of promoting understanding and peace.
I do not profess to be any kind of oracle on the life and soul of Michael. I understand that the opinions and theories I proffer in this book will not be appreciated by everyone; indeed, I’m keen to ignite debate. For far too long, the artistry of Michael has been constantly devalued by the vacuity of laziness and salacity.
The ethical compass of humanity has become maniacally awry; its map of morality in tatters. The world is devoid of a unifying totem. I want this book to be important. This book is my heart. My sole hopes for this book are that it contributes as a counterbalance to the perpetual undermining of a culturally crucial figure, whose career was motivated and galvanised by historically unprecedented efforts of philanthropy and humanitarianism; and that at its conclusion, the reader is left in no doubt with regards the magnitude of respect and love that I possess for Michael.

For Michael.

PREFACE

He knew her intimately for nearly thirty years. During this time, she was his confidante, his protector, and his advisor. She rubbed cream into the piebald patchwork that was his back and shoulders: a torso that no-one else got to view, unless she had applied concealing make-up beforehand. He was very insecure about his vitiligo. He was very insecure about his overall physique. During times of stress, he would often fast to feel better about himself – often miss meals, try to concentrate instead on making his work as perfect as possible. Fasting and exhaustion landed him in hospital on numerous occasions. Stress exacerbates the effects of vitiligo. She tried to ensure he was fed.
His face was pocked with acne scars. He believed his nostrils were vast, his chin not clearly defined – that it seemed to get swallowed up by his neck. He was self-conscious about his smile. But he liked his eyes. He would ask her to accentuate them. He had his eyebrows tattooed on. And his lipstick. It saved a lot of time. And meant that when she wasn’t around, they remained there – indelible swooshes of self-esteem reassuring him from the mirror. A lifetime in the public eye had taken its toll. The camera was his nemesis. He would wear a surgical mask, or hide behind strategically straggled curls and a fedora – unless she had primed his confidence first. She did this by combining her artistic skill with a unique, nuanced knowledge of the intricacies of his face, as well as an inimitable understanding of how he liked to look – though she also knew that he was capricious in these matters. Such is the nature of insecurity. He was changeable in his choice of hairstyle – sometimes preferring more curls or body in his hair, which gave him a sense of having his face covered, like when he wore the mask. She created and fixed his wigs for him. For nearly thirty years.
Still. Since they had known each other for nearly a third of a century, she would have usually intuited his mood before he had even sat down in the chair. The chair in which they talked. The chair in which they cried together; laughed together. The chair in which they would put the world to rights. For nearly thirty years. Some are jealous of the intimacy they shared. After all, their relationship was both as open and as close as any can be. She knew and understood his secrets, his intentions, his vices, his desires.
He trusted her. Implicitly. She prepared him for his final corporeal resting place. His deathbed.
He was Michael Jackson. And she was Karen Faye.

FOREWORD

Syl Mortilla was a Twitter presence that appeared on my timeline, intriguing me to tap on the bold typeface, and see what this mysterious blog had to say. After Michael Jackson died, I often hesitated to read or listen to what others opined about the iconic entertainer, who over the years became more like a brother to me. Most of what so-called insiders had to share was judgmentally unrecognisable, profit-driven journalistic nonsense, about the man I grew to know. Most often I decide not to waste my time reading “disclosures" inspired by a paycheck or notoriety.
Michael and I were young, innocent and ambitious when we first met. Our lives intersected - destined in space and time – on a photo shoot in Culver City, California. That day turned into us sharing some of the most magical and tragic times of our lives. Unbeknownst to me, at that first meeting, was just how many spirits all over the world Michael would touch in so many deep and meaningful ways.
I have responded to many questions since 2009, hoping to spread truth to those people Michael cared so dearly about - his beloved fans. So much that has been written is contrary to what I learned about Michael over the twenty-seven years we shared together.
When I clicked on Syl's blog, I actually cried when reading his insights. It brought me so much joy to find someone who heard Michael's message so clearly, and could articulate it with the depth that Michael intended.
I am always touched by Syl's insights. Syl's writing opened up my own understanding of Michael's life - from a point of view other than my own - that rang true. Syl Mortilla's writing is the blood pulsing from Michael's heart to all of his fans. The First Book of Michael is a beautiful and honest contribution to the legacy of Michael Jackson, from a person who comprehends the messages Michael created, and left us to discover for all time.
I know everyone who has been touched by Michael will enjoy this book, and those that didn't understand Michael, will find clarity in Syl's writing.
Michael's life spoke, and Syl Mortilla was listening.

Karen Faye
December 2014

INTRODUCTION
Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order.
SAMUEL BECKETT

I can’t remember the first time I tried to emulate Michael’s dancing. It was possibly when I was seven – when, along with my siblings and some friends of ours, I tried to recreate the ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ short film. Naturally, being the eldest sibling, I assumed the role of Michael, and the girl I fancied from down our street got chosen (at random, obviously) to play the role of the object of Michael's desire - the model Tatiana Thumbtzen (one of those beautiful ironies of existence that inclines me to believe in a parallel universe, is that these days, the real Tatiana follows me. Albeit, on Twitter - but I maintain it counts).
The ensuing years of my Michael-dancing self-education are a chronicle of excruciating memories involving mirrors, hairbrushes, failed crotch grabs, broken ornaments, and concerned expressions etched on the faces of my parents upon unfortunate bedroom interruptions. All with the added hindrance of my having been a rather overweight teenager.
However, the weight soon dropped off. Some teenagers play football; some swim; some play tennis. A rare few of us try to learn to dance like Michael. I became an addict. And I swear I encountered more spiritual experiences dancing to Michael’s music than I had ever done in a thousand visits to church. The escapism. The losing oneself. Those special, special occasions, when - with hindsight after the rapture - it felt as if I had been doing nothing less than channelling the man himself.
Another - more orthodox - teenage hobby is learning to play an instrument. And there are certainly similarities between that past-time path and my own preferred weapon of choice. With a guitar, for example, one can entertain most people after having mastered a few basic chords. Yet as all musicians know, the devil is in the detail: in the intricacies of an instrument. Rudimentary choreography such as the “Too high to get over, too low to get under” routine from ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’’, or the ‘one-hand-in-your-pocket-whilst-the-other-hand-clicks-its-fingers-in-the-air-exactly-one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees-from-your-simultaneously-swinging-heel’ move (you know, that one) are seen as impressive by people not in the know. But for true authenticity, those of us fully initiated understand that it's as much in the face as it is the limbs: in the frightened, imploring eyes; the caught-by-surprise raised eyebrows and pout; and that apparently enraging part of the floor to be unflinchingly stared at – making you angry, perhaps, with its insisting you bite your bottom lip whilst your pelvis thrusts at a rate of ten-to-the-dozen (or 4/4, at least).
I competed with myself as to how many spins I could accomplish in one attempt - though, not just any old revolutions, mind. Spins in which you stop in perfect time, with a closed fist at the end of an arm outstretched in the chosen direction. Or a pointed finger, into which, as Michael instructs in the ‘Jam’ video, you “Put all your energy… and – fire!”
Whilst on the subject of hands - one mustn’t neglect to mention the spontaneous fluttering of the index and middle fingers – a subconscious keeping of time with some silent, esoteric rhythm. Though the less said about this, the better. Especially when queried by schoolmates in classroom scenarios.
Incidentally, I am a firm advocate of the teaching of dance in schools. I believe dance should be incorporated within any pedagogical curriculum, and granted the same gravitas as literacy or mathematics. The practice of educating the limbs with rhythm is effortlessly absorbed by the soul, whereupon it is processed, before being expressed through the intellect. Just look at Michael. He evolved from the James Brown mimic into an innately, uniquely talented singer, songwriter, lyricist and poet. The vocal staccato rhythms he preferred - harnessed so spectacularly by Off The Wall and Thriller collaborator, Rod Temperton - were a direct extension of his predilection for dance. And has any human ever danced more than Michael did?
Of course - we all dance, all the time. We dance to the music of the spheres - to the frivolity or ferocity of the capricious winds; we dance in the enforced shuffle of our autumnal years, or the spritely spring in a step that announces our being newly in love; we dance in the everyday walk to the shop to buy milk and bread.
After directing the ‘Jam’ video - in which Michael and basketball legend Michael Jordan demonstrate their dominance in their chosen entertainment fields - David Kellogg mused,
"My takeaway was that I never saw basketball the same way since. Basketball players are just dancers running around in a choreographed and improvised routine with a prop, doing spectacular acrobatics before a large audience of pumped up fans."
'Pumped-up fans' who are also playing their part in the communal dance.
Though – admittedly - perceiving our every movement as part of a dance was perhaps easier for a man who interpreted the ambient sounds of a dripping tap, a sweeping brush and a struck match as a coalesced rhythm - as Michael so ingeniously exploited in his ‘You Rock My World’ short film.
You can’t think about dancing as you do it, though. Like Michael said, “Thinking is the biggest mistake a dancer could make. You have to feel.” You go with the flow. Exquisite dancing is executed in a vacant state of ‘not-thinking’. With Michael’s seeming direct link to something otherworldly, he knew instinctively how a routine should happen. ‘Smooth Criminal’, for example, where you simultaneously raise both arms and one knee one way, then mirror the move towards the other side. Well - it occurs to you - of course: it’s meant to do that.
Yet, it’s only once you have managed to absorb the routine that you appreciate the other genius advice Michael offered on dancing: that you unthinkingly allow the music to ordain you with the knowledge of how to move your limbs. You improvise around a framework; a routine.
One instance of this routine and improvisation working in tandem is in the ‘Bad’ short film. Michael has embodied the choreography to the extent that he can slip in and out of it at will, whilst remaining cohesive with the supporting dancers. This is what Michael Jackson fans that dance do - they improvise around a routine that Michael had divined.
As the man himself mused in 2001,
“I pretty much just get in a room and I start to dance… I don't create the dance, the dance creates itself, really. You know, I'll do something and I'll look back... I'll look back on tape and I'll go, "Wow," I didn't realise I had done that. It came out of the drums… Dancing is about interpretation. You become.... You become the accompaniment of the music. So when you become the bass of ‘Billie Jean’, I couldn't help but do the step that I was doing when the song first starts, because that's what it told me to do.”
I suppose, then, that flawless dancing is perhaps less a product of ‘not-thinking’ and more one of ‘faultless thinking’ – a connection with a supremacy that streams thought silently through the body as pure action, with no middle-man to muddy the message.
Or, as the physician and writer Havelock Ellis stated, “To dance is to imitate the gods.”
Michael reached levels of rapture in his dance that are reminiscent of Sufi Dervish dancing - his precision presenting us with a contemporary version of Hindu Mudras. The phenomenon of reaching transcendence through dance is well-documented. Spectators across history have borne witness to a performer’s spontaneous transformation, whereupon the dancer would no longer appear to be merely human. And upon these occasions, the watchers would instinctively revere, appreciate and accept the experience for what it was - a glimpse of God.
In 2002, Michael said,
"…the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also governs the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons; the pulse of our heartbeats; the migration of birds; the ebb and flow of ocean tides; the cycles of growth; evolution and dissolution. It’s music; it’s rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance... It’s what I’m here for.”
Following the Brits ‘96 performance of ‘Earth Song’, fellow philanthropist Sir Bob Geldof introduced Michael to the stage, so that he could receive what Geldof described as the “one-off - like the man himself” Artist of a Generation award (albeit, “…what generation?” Geldof enquired, “…at least three have been listening to him already”). Geldof welcomed Michael using these words,
"...the most famous person on the planet, God help him… When Michael Jackson sings it is with the voice of angels. And when his feet move, you can see God dancing..."
Forum threads abound regarding the debate as to whether Michael was a better dancer or singer. It’s a tough one. Michael could vocally emote like very few people to have ever existed, and his technical singing abilities - the whole gamut of them - were second to none. But for me, the magic is in the dance. As he promoted the Bad tour, Michael’s then-manager, Frank Dileo, said that there were others who could sing as well as Michael, but no-one alive that could rival him for dance. And I’m inclined to agree. Michael himself, as he grew older, relied more and more on his moves rather than his voice. He felt most secure dancing. Which makes sense - I mean, how many iconic dance moves and routines can one man immortalise? It’s an embarrassment of riches. He was truly extraordinary.
Naturally, Michael had his influences. He threw the various geniuses James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Gene Kelly, Bob Fosse, Charlie Chaplin, Marcel Marceau, Fred Astaire and Sammy Davis Junior into an alchemy pot (imagine that party), and came up with – well, you know: that molten-metal angel-alien we witnessed morphing across stages, with a dance that entranced human beings all over the globe.
‘The Dance’ (as Michael referred to it in his book, Dancing the Dream), was Michael’s lifeline. Fred Astaire described him as “an angry dancer”, and Michael - after suffering a uniquely oppressed childhood - did indeed have a great deal to be angry about. But just imagine what a better world we would live in if all rage was expressed like this?! In Michael’s song ‘Blood on the Dance Floor’, it’s not coincidental that such a contrast exists between the guttural vox of the verses and the orgasmically unleashed vocals of the bridge, with its ecstatically sung lyric, “To escape the world I got to enjoy that simple dance”.
Dancing was how Michael meditated. Like he said, “Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism ... it's just great".
And - as I intimated before - give me learning to dance like Michael over prayer or yoga anytime. As a teenager bullied at school, Michael gave me the refuge of his dance, and for this I shall be eternally grateful to him.
So, the years progressed, and I continued to try and honour my hero. Every opportunity I had, I’d show off the arsenal of moves I’d accumulated over the years.
I became a psychiatric nurse, with one of my initial placements being undertaken in a respite centre for people suffering with schizophrenia. As I did the early rounds one day, I observed one of the residents dancing in his room. I couldn’t hear the music he was dancing to, as he was wearing headphones so as not to disturb anyone. I continued on my round, then returned to the office. Whereupon, the senior nurse asked me to report on what the residents had been doing. I told her all I had seen, at which point she instructed me to write in the care notes of the ‘dancing resident’ that I had witnessed peculiar behaviour.
I asked her what that had been.
I continue dancing to this day. I doubt I’ll ever stop. I imagine I’ll be putting on shows when I’m elderly and in a nursing home. Or at least dancing in the privacy of my own room (when my parents - finally - won’t be able to intrude). The nurses will say I’m senile. I’ll refer them to the man with schizophrenia I once worked with.
Prior to an evening out, dancing around the house is perhaps the most enjoyable part of the process - a ritualistic prescient for what will inevitably come to pass on some unsuspecting dance floor. It’s a warm-up, a practice.
For what has got to be the best party trick in the world.
Got the point?
Good.
Let's dance.

CHAPTER ONE

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

Michael’s art comprises a third of the triumvirate of topics that people discuss about him. The others being his legal tribulations, and his face.
The last occasion I saw Michael’s face in the flesh, someone had just hit him.
Precisely whereabouts upon Michael’s person is open to dubiety, though AEG Executive Randy Phillips - a man instrumental in convincing Michael to become involved in the doomed This Is It venture – flagrantly acknowledges the occurrence of the physical assault in an email exposed in the legal courts, during the trial in which Michael’s mother’s attempted to garner the truth behind why her son had died. Phillips also freely admits, in the same email chain, that he screamed at Michael “so hard the walls were shaking”. In a further email within the same conversation, Phillips remarks “we still have to get his nose on properly.” Whether this concern was meant literally or facetiously isn’t clear. Regardless, it appears that Michael was being bullied.
There exists a close-up photograph of Michael’s face taken during the ‘They Don’t Care About Us’ rehearsals for This Is It, which unarguably displays the image of an agonised human being. Yet, it was used to promote the posthumous movie’s release – apparently as proof that Michael was “in shape”. It has since been copyrighted – hence, limiting its distribution. This Is It was an empty hearse. This Is It was nothing less than an international snuff movie that took cynical advantage of Michael’s unrivalled levels of fame in order to rake in the dollars.
Randy Phillips had hit an evidently terrified and extremely vulnerable man. A man once worth billions of dollars, who had somehow found himself so heavily in debt that he had no option but to obey orders; a man that merely wanted to be able to afford a house for his children to live in; a man that had been whipped into shape to entertain an insatiable public since he was just five years old.
Michael’s face was talked about a lot that week of the O2 appearance. The press conference announcing his much-anticipated return to the stage provided the media with all the pictures they needed to satisfy their perennial 'count-and-compare' cosmetic surgery feature quotas.

The story goes that Michael’s first taste of rhinoplasty was as a result of an accident on stage during 1979’s Destiny tour, when Michael was twenty-one years old. This may well be true. However, it was also around this time that Michael wrote a recently unearthed motivational guidance note to himself, in which he stated,
“MJ will be my new name... I want a whole new character, a whole new look. I should be a totally different person. People should never think of me as the kid who sang ‘ABC’, ‘I Want You Back’. I should be a new, incredible actor/singer/dancer that will shock the world.”
Theories abound behind why Michael would want to alter his face as drastically as he did, with the most popular one being that he suffered with the psychological condition Body Dysmorphic Disorder, as a result of his having been the most photographed child on Earth. However - by his early twenties, Michael had already conquered the world. Maybe he then wanted to conquer it as someone else.
Michael began drawing pictures of elfin faces next to photographs of himself with the number ‘1998’ next to it (a good example is in his autobiography, Moonwalk). And, although it’s true that Michael would sign many things with the curiosity-stoking ‘1998’, it holds a certain poignancy when viewed with hindsight alongside these seeming future self-portraits.
Perhaps there swirled a perfect storm of ambition, enforced rhinoplasty and the onset of the pigment-destroying disease vitiligo. Perhaps it was borne as a logical consequence of an insecure, innate perfectionist who had spent decades of his life rehearsing in front of mirrors. Perhaps Michael embraced and harnessed this tempest to create and control his Barnum-esque whirlwind. The transformation became a double-edged sword, however: it helped sate his desire for a cemented and easily recollected place in the memory of infinity - but at what price for his public palatability? Though the inherent irony of the backlash against the mutable complexion and shape of Michael's face, is that he did more to benefit race relations than anyone else in human history. Well, him and his friend Madiba Mandela.

The final days of Mandela were a familiar circus to those of us all-too au fait with the mechanics of the parasitic press; with their orgy of audacity and mendacity in their slavering anticipation of the corporeal death of a hero. Hundreds of people - comprised of fans, media and the merely curious - gathered outside a building, chanting a man’s name: singing for him, holding vigils, whilst the man inside the building suffered. As the great man’s granddaughter, Ndileka Mandela, put it, “[They] want a pound of flesh. In the absence of facts, [they] speculate.”
Thankfully, not all of the comparisons between Madiba and Michael are so painful.
Pictures of meetings between Michael and Mandela portray two bona fide heroes in enthusiastic embrace: brothers in arms. Imagine the charge in that room? Perhaps the most telling example of the bond between the two benevolent behemoths, however, is the quote from President Mandela describing Michael as “a close member of our family.” Michael reciprocated this love during the 2005 child molestation trial, with the words: “Mandela’s story is giving me a lot of strength”.
The colossal cultural strides that these men took, bridged gaps between religious and political differences; they stood as flaming torches amongst humanity: their fuel of humility starkly illuminating the darkness of jealousy - a jealousy manifest through their being globally slandered as miscreants. As Mr. Mandela stated, “The path of those who preach love, and not hatred, is not easy. They often have to wear a crown of thorns.” The two men were uniquely civilised human beings – evolutionary cusps, perhaps evidencing better than anything else an eventual spiritual progression for humanity. They invited us to celebrate the ecstasy of diversity; they personified Goethe’s poetic claim that “Colours are light’s suffering and joy”. If they were terrorists, they were terrorists of love.
There is a historical poignancy in these men dying in such close chronological proximity to each other. Signs of their time. The annual commemorations will be desperately and appropriately sad: morose celebrations of the life of the humanitarian entertainer stirring an emotive groundswell in preparation for the celebrations later that year of the life of the humanitarian politician - two giants among men that stood steadfast in the face of violent adversity, in their perceived-as-idealistic beliefs in peace. But handcuffed with this grief, must be the recognition that upon these two dates every year, our collective mass of mutual understanding evolves and multiplies exponentially.
There was always such contradiction in the backlash against Michael’s change in skin colour. Yet, as a statement from the Vatican upon his death put it, his “surgeries elicited a personal rather than ethnic redefinition.” After all, Michael ultimately became of almost translucent - rather than of white Caucasian - appearance: a translucence that transcended barriers imposed by racial identity.
The philosophies of Nelson Mandela and Michael can be our global antidote to cynicism. They taught us that there is no weapon as abundant or as robust as love, and that the good fight is worth fighting for. They taught us all to be brothers in arms.

The turbulence and brutality of the world and its press empires that were prejudiced against Michael manifested in his creating his home of Neverland. It is where he sought refuge. Though this is not to say that Michael shied away from conflict. On the contrary, Michael possessed an admirable courage to confront, yet preferring to do so using peaceful means. Indeed, any examples of Michael’s arrogance were always borne of a reaction to his being treated unjustly: the HIStory statue that was floated down the Thames; the persistence in surrounding himself with children; the ever-increasing size of his white socks. Cornered animals seek to make themselves appear bigger.
In response to the attempt to have his freedom taken from him, Michael chose the recently Communist countries of Eastern Europe as a foundation for the HIStory campaign. He opted to promote freedom through the portrayal of his stark individualism, in countries entrenched in the active homogenisation of its people by their governments. With the irony being Michael’s demeanour expressing a homogenisation of so many cultural differences: an embodiment of universality traversing not only the boundaries of race and gender, but also of age.
Michael implored us to "harmonise all around the world". His philosophy for a successful society appeared to be one that is celebratory of each person's individuality, with the primary motivation of each individual being the potentiation of their fellow human being through means of reciprocated assistance, and the acceptance of the unbridled freedom of each individual to achieve this.
That - in the mirror of each individual, society finds its reflection.

To say Michael was a liberal is perhaps an obvious statement. Yet as with most people, there existed elements of his persona which didn’t comfortably fit within this moniker. One particular area in which Michael wouldn’t typically be identified as a ‘liberal’ is in the issue of foetal abortion, something he was quite clearly opposed to in his song ‘Abortion Papers’, in which he sings, “Those abortion papers / Signed in your name against the word of God / Think about life / I’d like to have my child”.
Although – conversely - in the Thriller track ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’’, Michael unapologetically states, “Don’t have a baby, if you can’t feed your baby”. Perhaps Michael was liberal to the militant point of acknowledging the right to freedom for foetuses, as opposed to the freedom of the mother and father that conceived them. This would make sense, considering his adoration of children and ideology of fulfilling potential.

Nachzulesen auf der Seite:
http://www.amazon.de/First-Book-Michael ... B00SM2ULU2

:knuddlerrot: Grüße von Gabi :Mickey:
Bild
Gabi-Maus
Team
Team||

Beitragvon Gabi-Maus » 10. Feb 2015, 20:54

Translator Übersetzung:

Syl Mortilla Authoring eine Biographie über das Leben, Arbeiten und die Seele der Ikone Michael Jackson wurde eifrig von der Fangemeinde seit erwartet die Gründung seines beliebten Blog im Jahr 2013
Mortilla einzigartige Erkenntnisse über Michael Jackson führte zu seinen Schriften, die von langjährigen Freunden des Mannes selbst bestätigt - mit Karen Faye, Michaels Visagistin und Vertraute von dreißig Jahren bietet das Vorwort des Buches, und Michaels offizieller Fotograf Harrison Funk bietet das Cover-Bild. Das Buch wird durch Kolleginnen und befürwortet geschätzt Michael Jackson Blogger Damien Shields und Charlie Thomson.
Die Verantwortung dieser unverwechselbaren Biographie ist auf die Nutzung von Michael Jacksons Kunst als Fenster zu einem Verständnis des Menschen weitgehend als ein Rätsel . Das Buch untersucht Michael Evolution vom Popstar zu globalen Figur, mit Mortilla in Frage, ob die Menschen des Planeten Erde kann es sich leisten, den Totem Wert von Michael Jacksons Ruhm und unvergleichliche Erbe apropos sein Potenzial als Chance für die Förderung des Weltfriedens zu entlassen.
< br> Ein bestimmter Prozentsatz der Erlöse aus dem Buch werden an die eingetragene nicht-for-Profit Nächstenliebe, Michael Jacksons Vermächtnis gespendet.
"Syl Mortilla hat eine bemerkenswerte und unheimlich Verständnis von Michael Jackson, das sehe ich nicht in andere ... sein Schreiben ist das Blut pulsieren von Michael Herz, alle seine Fans ... Michaels Leben sprach, und Syl Mortilla zuhörte "- Karen Faye
" Syl Mortilla Arbeit ist wie ein Wandteppich von Wahrheit. eine Zusammenstellung von Fakten, Zitate und Erkenntnisse aus den Tiefen der Michael Jacksons umfangreiches Werk, zusammen mit poetisch Gelenk Beobachtungen und Interpretationen des Werkes sorgfältig gewebt pflückte das machen werden Sie schauen, hören oder denken Sie darüber in einer ganzen neuen Licht. "- Damien Shields
" Syl Mortilla ist eine fantastische Wordsmith mit einem enzyklopädischen Wissen über Michael Jackson ... eine sensible und sympathische Schriftsteller mit einer einzigartigen Stimme. "- Charles Thomson

Brilliant! Nach all den Lügen und geschäftsorientierte haben Tagesordnung basierte Waffel Michael Jackson Fans musste mit, da er starb, es ist so erfrischend, in der Lage, die Worte aus einer LEBENSLANGES, VERTRAUENS Fan, der es durch dick und dünn mit war zu lesen befassen Michael.
Syl war Teil der Fangemeinde fast sein ganzes Leben, mehr als 25 Jahren und seit Michaels Tod war eine der wenigen Stimmen, echte Fans kümmern.
Niemand kann sagen, die Michael Jackson-Fan Erfahrung wie ein TRUE Michael Jackson Fan. Vielen, vielen Dank für das Inverkehrbringen die Fans sich da draußen für die Welt zu sehen.

Erstveröffentlichung 2015
das erste Buch von Michael
Durch Syl Mortilla
bei Smashwords Herausgeber Syl Mortilla
Copyright © Syl Mortilla 2015
das Recht der Syl Mortilla sein als Autor dieser Arbeit wurde von ihm in Übereinstimmung mit dem Urheberrecht geltend gemacht wurden identifiziert, Designs and Patents Act 1988
Dieses Buch ist erhältlich unter der Bedingung, dass das Dokument nicht, durch den Handel oder auf andere Weise, verliehen, weiterverkauft , Vermietung, Veräußerung oder auf andere Weise in Umlauf gebracht, ohne vorherige Zustimmung des Herausgebers in irgendeiner Form zu binden oder die Abdeckung als dem, in dem sie veröffentlicht wird und ohne einem ähnlichen Zustand wie diesem Zustand auf der nachfolgenden Käufer auferlegt.
Alle Rechte vorbehalten. < br>
Umschlaggestaltung von Samar Habib
Foto von Harrison Funk © 2014 -. Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ignoranz ist die Nacht des Geistes, sondern eine Nacht ohne Mond und Sterne.
KONFUZIUS

< br>
INHALT

Anmerkung des Autors
Vorwort

Die Einführung: Dance ersten. Denken Sie später. Es ist die natürliche Ordnung.
Chapter One: Alle Fortschritt hängt von der unvernünftigen Mann.
Chapter Two: Auch ein Mann, der reinen Herzens ist.
Drittes Kapitel: Zeige mir einen Helden und ich werde Ihnen einen Tragödie.
Chapter Four: Denn die Lippen der Hure sind süß wie eine Bienenwabe.
Chapter Five: I, während das Leben, das Universum erobert haben.
Kapitel Sechs: Seine freudige Vision ist wie eine innere, unermessliche Leid.
Kapitel Sieben: Der Nachweis, dass Gott noch nicht bis auf den Menschen gegeben.
Kapitel acht: Der Mond lebt in der Auskleidung der Haut.

Nachwort

Danksagung

Anmerkung des Autors
Der Name "Syl Mortilla" ist ein Alias. Die Gründe für meine Anwendung eines Pseudonyms gibt es drei Gründe: Zum einen, um meine Sicherheit zu schützen; eine andere ist mir die Freiheit zu gewähren - vielleicht paradoxerweise - ich selbst zu sein; während der dritte - der, den ich am wichtigsten - ist, weil der Name ist ein Anagramm von der Mädchenname meiner Mutter und Nachnamen meines Vaters. Meine Eltern trennten sich, als ich ein kleiner Junge war; um die Zeit, die ich Michael entdeckt.
Der Beiname "Syl Mortilla 'ist daher in erster Linie eine Erklärung der Einheit, der ein von der Magie Michaels Fähigkeit zu heilen ermächtigt.
Solche Michaels universelle Reichweite war, folgt daraus, dass ein ganzes Spektrum von Persönlichkeiten bewundern ihn. Ergo ist der Michael Jackson Fangemeinde von vielen Fraktionen, die aus gleichgesinnten Menschen, die Michael in ihren eigenen bestimmten Weise interpretiert haben zusammen. Vielleicht ist die eine Sache, dass die vielen verschiedenen Gruppen einigen können, ist jedoch die Bedeutung seiner Absichts Botschaft der Förderung des Verständnisses und des Friedens.
Ich behaupte nicht, jede Art von Oracle über das Leben und die Seele von Michael sein. Ich verstehe, dass die Meinungen und Theorien, die ich kredenzen in diesem Buch wird nicht von allen geschätzt werden; in der Tat, ich bin daran interessiert, Debatte entzündet. Viel zu lange, die Kunst von Michael wurde ständig von der Leere der Faulheit und Geilheit abgewertet
Die ethischen Kompass der Menschheit manisch schief geworden. seine Karte der Moral in Trümmern. Die Welt ist frei von einer einig Totem. Ich möchte dieses Buch wichtig. Dieses Buch ist mein Herz. Meine einzige Hoffnung für dieses Buch sind, dass sie als Gegengewicht zu dem ewigen Untergrabung einer kulturell wichtige Figur, dessen Karriere motiviert und von historisch beispiellose Anstrengungen der Philanthropie und Menschenfreundlichkeit verzinkt beiträgt; und dass an ihrem Ende, wird der Leser keine Zweifel in Bezug links das Ausmaß des Respekts und der Liebe, die ich für Michael.

Für Michael.

< br>
VORWORT

Er kannte sie innig seit fast dreißig Jahren. Während dieser Zeit war sie seine Vertraute, sein Beschützer, und sein Berater. Sie rieb Creme in die Schecken Patchwork, die seinen Rücken und Schultern war: ein Torso, die sonst niemand hat, um zu sehen, es sei denn, sie zu verbergen Make-up im Voraus beantragt. Er war sehr unsicher über seine Vitiligo. Er war sehr unsicher über seinen gesamten Körper. In Zeiten von Stress, er oft schneller, besser über sich selbst fühlen - oft vermissen Mahlzeiten, versuchen Sie stattdessen auf macht seine Arbeit so perfekt wie möglich zu konzentrieren. Fasten und Erschöpfung brachte ihn im Krankenhaus bei zahlreichen Gelegenheiten. Stress verschlimmert die Auswirkungen der Vitiligo. Sie versuchte, sicherzustellen, dass er eingespeist wurde.
Sein Gesicht war von Akne-Narben übersät. Er glaubte, seine Nase war groß, sein Kinn nicht klar definiert -, dass es schien, durch den Hals, um verschluckt. Er war selbstbewußt über sein Lächeln. Aber er mochte seinen Augen. Er würde sie bitten, sie zu betonen. Er hatte die Augenbrauen tätowiert auf. Und seine Lippenstift. Es sparte viel Zeit. Und dazu geführt, dass, wenn sie nicht da war, blieben sie dort - unauslöschlichen swooshes des Selbstwertgefühls beruhigend ihn aus dem Spiegel. Ein Leben in der Öffentlichkeit hatte seinen Tribut gefordert. Die Kamera war seine Nemesis. Er würde einen Mundschutz zu tragen, oder verstecken sich hinter strategisch wucherten Locken und einen Filzhut - es sei denn, sie sein Vertrauen zuerst grundiert hatte. Sie tat dies durch die Kombination ihrer künstlerischen Fähigkeiten mit einem einzigartigen, nuanciert Wissen über die Feinheiten der sein Gesicht, aber auch einer unnachahmlichen Verständnis davon, wie er gern sehen - aber sie wusste auch, dass er launenhaft in diesen Dingen war. Das ist die Natur der Unsicherheit. Er war wechselhaft in der Wahl der Frisur - manchmal lieber mehr Locken oder Körper in sein Haar, das ihm ein Gefühl der mit seinem Gesicht bedeckt ist, wie wenn er trug die Maske gab. Sie erstellt und richtete seine Perücken für ihn. Seit fast dreißig Jahren.
Foto. Da sie für fast ein Drittel Jahrhundert gekannt hatte, war sie in der Regel müssten schauten seine Stimmung, bevor er selbst setzte sich auf den Stuhl. Der Stuhl, in dem sie gesprochen. Der Stuhl, in dem sie gemeinsam geweint; lachten zusammen. Der Stuhl, auf dem sie die Welt in Ordnung zu bringen. Seit fast dreißig Jahren. Einige sind eifersüchtig auf die Intimität sie geteilt. Schließlich war die Beziehung sowohl als offene und so nahe wie jeder kann. Sie wusste und verstand seine Geheimnisse, seine Absichten, seine Laster, seine Wünsche.
Er vertraute ihr. Implizit. Sie bereitete ihm für seine endgültige körperliche Ruhestätte. Dem Sterbebett.
Er war Michael Jackson. Und sie war Karen Faye.

VORWORT

Syl Mortilla war ein Twitter-Präsenz, die auf meiner Timeline erschien, faszinierend mich auf dem Fettschrift tippen, und sehen, was diese mysteriösen Blog zu sagen hatte. Nachdem Michael Jackson starb, habe ich oft gezögert, zu lesen oder zu hören, was andere meinte etwa der legendären Entertainer, der im Laufe der Jahre wurden mehr wie ein Bruder für mich. Das meiste, was so genannte Insider hatten zu teilen war wertend unkenntlich, gewinnorientierte journalistische Unsinn, über den Mann, bin ich aufgewachsen, zu wissen. In den meisten Fällen entscheide ich, nicht meine Zeit mit dem Lesen "Enthüllungen", inspiriert von einem Gehaltsscheck oder Bekanntheit verschwenden
Michael und ich waren jung, unschuldig und ehrgeizig bei unserer ersten Begegnung Unser Leben durchschnitten -.. In Raum und Zeit bestimmt - auf ein Foto schießen in Culver City, Kalifornien. An diesem Tag verwandelte sich in uns zu teilen einige der zauberhaftesten und tragische Zeiten unseres Lebens. Unbemerkt von mir, bei diesem ersten Treffen war, wie viele Geister aller Welt Michael würde in so vielen tief berühren . und sinnvolle Weise
Ich habe auf viele Fragen seit 2009 reagiert, in der Hoffnung, die Wahrheit zu den Menschen Michael sorgte so sehr zu verbreiten. - seinen geliebten Fans so sehr, dass geschrieben steht im Widerspruch zu dem, was ich gelernt habe über Michael über den zwanzig -sieben Jahren haben wir zusammen geteilt.
Wenn ich auf Syl Blog geklickt, habe ich eigentlich rief beim Lesen seine Einsichten. Es brachte mir so viel Freude, jemanden, der Michaels Botschaft so deutlich zu hören zu finden, und könnte es mit der Tiefe zu artikulieren, dass Michael vorgesehen.
Ich bin immer von Syl Einsichten berührt. Syl die Schreiben geöffnet mein eigenes Verständnis von Michaels Leben - von einem Standpunkt aus anders als meine eigene -, die wahr klingelte. Syl Mortilla der Schrift ist das Blut pulsieren von Michael Herz, alle seine Fans. Das erste Buch von Michael ist eine schöne und ehrliche Beitrag zum Erbe von Michael Jackson, von einer Person, die Nachrichten Michael erstellt begreift, und verließ uns, um für alle Zeiten zu entdecken.
Ich weiß jeder, der von Michael berührt worden ist wird genießen Sie dieses Buch und die, die Michael nicht verstand, wird Klarheit in Syl die Schrift zu finden.
Michaels Leben sprach, und Syl Mortilla zuhörte.
Karen Faye
Dezember 2014

< br>
EINFÜHRUNG
Tanz ersten. Denken Sie später. Es ist die natürliche Ordnung.
Samuel Beckett

Ich kann mich nicht erinnern, das erste Mal habe ich versucht, Michael tanzt emulieren. Es war möglicherweise als ich sieben war - wenn, zusammen mit meinen Geschwistern und einige unserer Freunde, habe ich versucht, erstellen Sie die "The Way You Make Me Feel" Kurzfilm. Natürlich, da der älteste Bruder, übernahm ich die Rolle von Michael, und das Mädchen I aus unserer Straße bildete wurde gewählt (zufällig, natürlich), die Rolle des Objekts von Michael den Wunsch zu spielen - das Modell Tatiana Thumbtzen (einer von denen, schöne Ironie der Existenz, die mir in einem parallelen Universum glauben geneigt ist, dass in diesen Tagen, folgt mir die wirkliche Tatiana Wenn auch auf Twitter -. aber ich behaupte, es zählt)
den folgenden Jahren von meinem Michael-Tanz selbst. Bildung sind eine Chronik der quälenden Erinnerungen mit Spiegel, Haarbürsten, gescheitert Schritt gewinnen, defekte Verzierungen und besorgt Ausdruck auf den Gesichtern meiner Eltern auf unglückliche Schlafunterbrechungen geätzt. Alle mit dem zusätzlichen Hindernis meines nachdem er ein eher übergewichtige Teenager.
Jedoch sank das Gewicht schnell aus. Einige Teenager Fußball spielen; einige schwimmen; einige Tennis spielen. Eine seltene wenige von uns versuchen zu lernen, wie Michael zu tanzen. Ich wurde süchtig. Und ich schwöre, ich begegnete mehr spirituelle Erfahrungen tanzen zu Michaels Musik, als ich jemals in tausend Besucher in die Kirche getan hatte. Die Weltflucht. Der verlieren sich. Diese spezielle, besondere Anlässe, wenn - im Nachhinein nach der Entrückung - es war, als ob ich war nichts weniger als die Kanalisierung der Menschen selbst zu tun
andere -. Orthodoxeren - Teenager-Hobby ist zu lernen, ein Instrument zu spielen. Und es gibt sicherlich Ähnlichkeiten zwischen diesem Zeitvertreib Weg und meine eigene bevorzugte Waffe der Wahl. Mit einer Gitarre, zum Beispiel, kann man die meisten Menschen, nachdem sie beherrscht ein paar grundlegende Akkorde zu unterhalten. Doch wie alle Musiker wissen, ist der Teufel im Detail: in die Feinheiten eines Instruments. Rudimentäre Choreographie wie die "Zu hoch, um über, zu gering, um unter zu bekommen" Routine von "Wanna Be Startin 'Somethin' ', oder der ‘one-hand-in-your-pocket-whilst-the-other-hand-clicks-its-fingers-in-the-air-exactly-one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees-from-your-simultaneously-swinging-heel’ move (Sie wissen, dass man) sind so beeindruckend von Menschen nicht in der wissen gesehen. Aber echte Authentizität, diejenigen von uns voll initiiert verstehen, dass es so viel in das Gesicht, wie es die Glieder ist: in der Angst, flehenden Augen; der gefangen-by-Überraschung hochgezogenen Augenbrauen und Schmollmund; unerschrocken starrte und dass offenbar Entrüstung Teil des Bodens zu sein an - machen Sie wütend, vielleicht mit seinem Beharren Sie Ihre Unterlippe beißen, während das Becken stößt mit einer Rate von zehn zu dem Dutzend (oder 4/4, um . dest)
ich mit mir selbst konkurrierten, wie viele Spins, ich könnte in einem Versuch zu tun - aber nicht irgendwelche Revolutionen, Geist. Spins in dem Sie in perfekte Zeit, zu stoppen, mit einer geschlossenen Faust am Ende einen Arm in die gewünschte Richtung ausgestreckt. Oder ein Zeigefinger, in die, wie Michael weist in der 'Jam' video, you "Legen Sie alle Ihre Energie ... und - Feuer"
Während zum Thema Händen - muss man nicht versäumen, die spontane Flattern erwähnen des Zeige- und Mittelfinger - einer unterbewussten Haltung von Zeit mit etwas still, esoterischen Rhythmus. Obwohl die weniger über diese ist, desto besser. Vor allem, wenn durch Schulkameraden im Klassenzimmer Szenarien abgefragt.
Übrigens bin ich ein fester Verfechter der Lehre der Tanz in den Schulen. Ich glaube, Tanz sollte innerhalb eines pädagogischen Lehrplan integriert werden, und die gleichen Ernsthaftigkeit wie Lesen und Schreiben, Mathematik erteilt. Die Praxis der Erziehung der Glieder mit Rhythmus mühelos von der Seele aufgenommen, woraufhin er verarbeitet wird, bevor sie durch den Verstand zum Ausdruck gebracht. Schauen Sie sich Michael. Er entstand aus dem James Brown imitieren in ein Haus aus, einzigartig talentierter Sänger, Songwriter, Lyriker und Dichter. Die Stimm Stakkato Rhythmen er bevorzugt - so spektakulär von Off The Wall und Thriller Mitarbeiter, Rod Temperton nutzbar - waren eine direkte Erweiterung seiner Vorliebe für Tanz. Und ist ein Mensch immer mehr getanzt als Michael tat
Natürlich - wir alle tanzen, die ganze Zeit. Wir tanzen zu der Musik der Sphären - zum Leichtsinn oder Wildheit der launischen Winden; wir tanzen im gesetzt Shuffle unserer herbstlichen Jahren oder spritely Frühjahr in einem Schritt, der unser Wesen frisch verliebt kündigt; wir tanzen in der täglichen Spaziergang in den Laden, um Milch und Brot kaufen
Nachdem die Leitung der 'Jam' Video -., in dem Michael und Basketball-Legende Michael Jordan zeigen ihre Dominanz in ihrem gewählten Bereichen Unterhaltung - David Kellogg überlegte,
"Mein Service war, dass ich die gleiche Art und Weise, da sah nie Basketball. Basketball-Spieler sind nur Tänzer herumlaufen in einer choreographierten und improvisierte Routine mit einer Stütze, tut spektakuläre Akrobatik vor großem Publikum der aufgepumpt Fans."
'Gerade Pump . bis der Fans, die auch spielen ihre Rolle in der Gemeinschaftstanz
Obwohl - zugegeben - Wahrnehmen unserer jeder Bewegung als Teil einer Tanz war vielleicht einfacher für einen Mann, der die Umgebungsgeräusche eines tropfenden Wasserhahn zu interpretieren, eine Kehrbürste und ein Spiel geschlagen als koaleszierte Rhythmus - wie Michael so genial in nutzte seine "You Rock My World" Kurzfilm
Man kann nicht über Tanzen denken, wie Sie es tun, wenn.. Wie Michael sagte: "Das Denken ist der größte Fehler, ein Tänzer machen könnte. Sie haben zu fühlen. "Sie gehen mit dem Fluss. Exquisite Tanz wird in einem freien Zustand der "nicht-Denken" durchgeführt. Mit Michael scheinbare direkten Link zu etwas anderen Welt, er wusste instinktiv, wie eine Routine geschehen soll. "Smooth Criminal", zum Beispiel, in dem Sie gleichzeitig hebe beide Arme und ein Knie ein Weg, spiegeln dann die Bewegung in Richtung der anderen Seite. Nun - es kommt zu Ihnen - natürlich: es soll das tun
Doch ist es nur, wenn Sie es geschafft haben, die Routine, die Sie den anderen Genie Beratung Michael tanzen zu schätzen aufnehmen: Sie gedankenlos die Musik zu ermöglichen. ordinieren Sie mit dem Wissen, wie Sie Ihre Gliedmaßen zu bewegen. Sie improvisieren, um einen Rahmen; eine Routine.
Ein Beispiel dieser Routine und Improvisation arbeiten im Tandem in der "Bad" Kurzfilm. Michael hat die Choreographie in dem Maße, dass er in die und aus der sie nach Belieben verrutschen kann, während verbleibenden zusammenhängenden mit den unterstütz Tänzer verkörpert. Dies ist, was Michael Jackson Fans, tanzen zu tun - sie um eine Routine, die Michael geahnt improvisieren
Da die Menschen selbst im Jahr 2001, überlegte,
"Ich so ziemlich genau in einem Zimmer zu bekommen, und ich fange an zu ... ich tanze. nicht den Tanz zu erstellen, erstellt der Tanz selbst, wirklich. Wissen Sie, ich werde etwas tun, und ich werde zurückblicken ... Ich werde auf Band zurückblicken und ich gehe, "Wow," Ich wusste nicht, dass ich das getan hatte. Es kam aus der Trommeln ... Tanzen geht es um Interpretation. Sie werden .... Sie werden die Begleitung der Musik. Also, wenn Sie den Bass von "Billie Jean" zu werden, konnte ich nicht anders, als zu tun den Schritt, den ich tat, als das Lied zum ersten Mal startet, denn das ist, was sie sagte mir zu tun. "
Ich nehme also, dass einwandfreie Tanzen ist vielleicht weniger ein Produkt der "nicht-Denken" und einer der "einwandfreien Denken." - eine Verbindung mit einer Überlegenheit, die lautlos durch den Körper als reine Aktion gedacht, ströme, ohne Mittelsmann, um die Nachricht zu trüben
Oder, wie der Arzt und Schriftsteller Havelock Ellis erklärte: "Zu tanzen ist, um die Götter zu imitieren."
Michael erreichte Maß an Begeisterung in seinen Tanz, das erinnert an Sufi Dervish Tanz sind - seine Präzision präsentiert uns mit einer modernen Version Hindu Mudras. Das Phänomen der Transzendenz zu erreichen durch den Tanz ist gut dokumentiert. Die Zuschauer in der Geschichte haben Zeuge spontane Umwandlung eines Darstellers zu tragen, wonach die Tänzerin nicht mehr erscheinen nur ein Mensch zu sein. Und bei dieser Gelegenheit, die Beobachter würden instinktiv verehren, schätzen und akzeptieren Sie die Erfahrung, was es war -. Einen Einblick in Gottes
Im Jahr 2002, sagte Michael,
"... die gleiche neue Wunderintervalle und biologischen Rhythmen, die klingen . aus der Architektur meiner DNA regelt auch die Bewegung der Sterne Die gleiche Musik beherrscht den Rhythmus der Jahreszeiten, den Puls unseres Herzschlags, die Wanderung der Zugvögel, Ebbe und Flut der Ozeane, die Zyklen von Wachstum, Entwicklung und . Auflösung Es ist Musik, es ist Rhythmus Und mein Ziel im Leben ist, der Welt, was ich Glück hatte zu empfangen: die Ekstase von göttlicher Verbindung durch meine Musik und meinen Tanz ... Es ist, was ich bin hier für "<.. br> Nach dem Briten '96 Leistung 'Earth Song', Kolleginnen und Philanthrop Sir Bob Geldof eingeführt Michael auf die Bühne, damit er erhalten könnte, was Geldof beschrieben als "one-off - wie der Mann selbst" Künstler einer Generation Award (wenn auch, "... was für Generation?" Geldof fragte: "... mindestens drei haben ihm zugehört schon"). Geldof Michael begrüßte mit diesen Worten
"... das berühmteste Person der Welt, Gott, ihm zu helfen ... Wenn Michael Jackson singt es mit der Stimme von Engeln. Und wenn seine Füße bewegen, können Sie Gott tanzen sehen. .. "
Foren-Themen im Überfluss in Bezug auf die Debatte darüber, ob Michael war ein besserer Tänzer oder Sänger. Es ist eine schwierige Frage. Michael konnte stimmlich Emote wie nur sehr wenige Menschen die je existiert hat, und seine technischen Fähigkeiten Gesang - die ganze Skala von ihnen - waren unübertroffen. Aber für mich ist die Magie im Tanz. Als er das Bad Tour gefördert, Michaels dann-Manager Frank Dileo, sagte, dass es andere, die ebenso wie Michael singen konnte, aber niemand konnte ihn am Leben, dass für den Tanz zu konkurrieren. Und ich bin geneigt, dem zuzustimmen. Michael selbst, als er älter wurde, stützte sich mehr und mehr auf seine Bewegungen nicht seine Stimme. Er fühlte sicherste Tanz. Welches ist sinnvoll - ich meine, wie viele ikonische Tanzbewegungen und Routinen können einen Menschen zu verewigen? Es ist die Qual der Wahl. Er war wirklich außergewöhnlich.
Natürlich Michael hatte seine Einflüsse. Er warf die verschiedenen Genies James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Gene Kelly, Bob Fosse, Charlie Chaplin, Marcel Marceau, Fred Astaire und Sammy Davis Junior zu einem Alchemiekessel (vorstellen, dass Partei), und kam mit - na, Sie wissen: dass Metallschmelze-angel-Alien wir Zeugen Morphing in Etappen, mit einem Tanz, die den Menschen auf der ganzen Welt verzaubert.
'The Dance' (als Michael bezeichnet es in seinem Buch, Dancing the Dream), war Michaels Lebensader. Fred Astaire beschrieb ihn als "ein wütender Tänzerin" und Michael - nach Erleiden eines eindeutig unterdrückten Kindheits - hatte tatsächlich viel wütend zu sein. Aber stellen Sie sich vor, was zu einer besseren Welt würden wir leben, wenn alle Wut wurde wie folgt zum Ausdruck gebracht ?! In Michaels Song "Blood on the Dance Floor", es ist kein Zufall, dass so ein Gegensatz besteht zwischen dem gutturalen Vocals der Verse und den orgasmically entfesselt Gesang der Brücke mit ihrer ekstatisch gesungenen Lyrik, "Die Welt lernte ich genießen entkommen So einfach ist Tanz ".
Tanzen war, wie Michael meditierte. Wie er sagte, "Tanzen ist wichtig, wie das Lachen, sich zurückzuziehen Spannung. Alles hinter sich lassen ... es ist einfach toll "
Und -. Wie ich schon angedeutet -. Geben Sie mir lernen, wie Michael über Gebet oder Yoga jederzeit tanzen wie ein Teenager in der Schule gemobbt, gab Michael mir die Zuflucht seines Tanzes und für Diese werde ich ihm ewig dankbar sein.
So schritt die Jahre, und ich fuhr fort, zu versuchen und zu Ehren meiner Held. jeder Gelegenheit hatte ich, ich würde zeigen, aus dem Arsenal der Züge hatte ich im Laufe der Jahre angesammelt.
Ich wurde eine psychiatrische Krankenschwester, mit einem meiner ersten Platzierungen in einer Atempause Zentrum für Menschen mit Schizophrenie durchgeführt. Als ich den ersten Runden eines Tages einer der Bewohner tanzen in seinem Zimmer bemerkte ich. Ich konnte ' t hören die Musik, die er tanzte auf, als er mit Kopfhörern, um nicht die Nachbarn zu verärgern. Ich meine Runde fortgesetzt, dann zurück ins Büro. Daraufhin fragte mich der Oberschwester auf, was die Bewohner getan hatte zu berichten. Ich erzählte ihr alles, was ich gesehen hatte, an welcher Stelle sie wies mich an, in den Pflegehinweise des "Tanz Wohnsitz", die ich eigenartige Verhalten erlebt zu schreiben.
Ich fragte sie, was das war.
ich weiter tanzen bis zum heutigen Tag. Ich bezweifle, dass ich jemals aufhören werde. Ich stelle mir vor ich werde auf Shows setzen, wenn ich ältere Menschen und in einem Pflegeheim. Oder zumindest Tanz in der Privatsphäre der eigenen Raum (als meine Eltern - endlich - nicht in der Lage zu stören sein). Die Krankenschwestern werden sagen, ich bin senil. . Ich werde sie zu dem Menschen mit Schizophrenie ich einmal mit
Vor einem Abend ausgearbeitet beziehen, tanzen rund um das Haus ist vielleicht der schönste Teil des Prozesses - eine rituelle vorausschauend, was unweigerlich kommen, um auf einige übergeben ahnungslose Tanzfläche. Es ist ein Warm-up, eine Praxis.
Denn was hat zu den besten Party-Trick in der Welt sein.
Haben Sie den Punkt?
Gute.
Lassen Sie uns tanzen.

KAPITEL
Der vernünftige Mensch passt sich an die Welt: das Unvernünftige einen besteht auf dem Versuch, die Welt um sich anzupassen. Deshalb hängt aller Fortschritt auf dem unvernünftigen Mann.
George Bernard Shaw

Michaels Kunst ein Drittel des Triumvirats von Themen, die die Menschen über diskutieren umfasst ihn. .. Die anderen sind seine gesetzlichen Leiden, und sein Gesicht
Das letzte Mal, ich Michaels Gesicht im Fleisch sah, jemand hatte ihn einfach auf
Gerade Verbleib auf Michaels Person ist offen für dubiety, wenn AEG Vorstands Randy Phillips - ein Mann maßgeblich daran beteiligt, Michael, sich zu engagieren in der verdammt This Is It Venture - schamlos erkennt das Auftreten der Körperverletzung in einer E-Mail in den gesetzlichen Gerichte ausgesetzt, während des Prozesses, in dem die versuchten Michaels Mutter, die Wahrheit hinter warum ihr Sohn Garner gestorben. Phillips auch offen zugibt, in der gleichen E-Mail-Kette, dass er schrie Michael "so schwer, die Wände zitterten". In einer weiteren E-Mail im gleichen Gespräch bemerkt Phillips: "Wir haben immer noch die Nase richtig auszukommen." Ob diese Sorge war wörtlich gemeint oder scherzhaft, ist nicht klar. Trotzdem scheint es, dass Michael wurde gemobbt.
Gibt es eine Nahaufnahmephotographie von Michaels Gesicht während der "They Do not Care About Us" Proben für This Is It, was unbestreitbar zeigt das Bild eines gequälten menschlichen genommen Sein. Dennoch wurde es verwendet, um die Freisetzung der posthumen Films zu fördern - offenbar als Beweis dafür, dass Michael "in Form". Sie ist seit urheberrechtlich geschützt - daher, was seine Verteilung. This Is It war eine leere Leichenwagen. This Is It war nichts weniger als ein internationales Snuff Film zynisch Vorteil, um in den Dollar Rake nahm von Michaels unerreichte Ruhm.
Randy Phillips hatte eine offensichtlich erschrocken und extrem anfällig Mann getroffen. Ein Mann, der einmal in Milliardenhöhe, die hatte irgendwie fand sich so hoch verschuldet, dass er keine andere Wahl als zu gehorchen hatte; ein Mann, der wollte nur in der Lage, ein Haus für seine Kinder zu leben leisten können; ein Mann, der auf Vordermann gebracht worden war, einen unersättlichen Öffentlichkeit zu unterhalten, da er nur fünf Jahre alt war.
Michaels Gesicht wurde zu einem großen Teil der O2 Aussehen sprach in dieser Woche. Die Pressekonferenz zur Ankündigung seine mit Spannung erwartete Rückkehr auf die Bühne, sofern die Medien mit allen Bildern, die sie zu erfüllen ihre mehrjährige "count-und-Vergleichen" kosmetischen Chirurgie Funktion Quoten.
Die Geschichte besagt, dass Michaels ersten Vorgeschmack auf die Rhinoplastik war als Folge eines Unfalls auf der Bühne während 1979 das Schicksal Tour, als Michael war 21 Jahre alt. Das mag wahr sein. Allerdings war es auch um diese Zeit, dass Michael schrieb ein vor kurzem ausgegraben Motivations Leitfaden zu sich selbst, in dem er erklärte,
"MJ wird mein neuer Name sein ... Ich will eine ganz neue Charakter, einen ganz neuen Look. Ich hätte eine ganz andere Person zu sein. Die Menschen sollten nie von mir denken, wie das Kind, 'ABC' sang, "I Want You Back". Ich sollte eine neue, unglaubliche Schauspieler / Sänger / Tänzer, die die Welt schockieren wird. "
Theorien Fluss hinter warum Michael möchte, um sein Gesicht so drastisch wie er verändern, mit der bekannteste ist, dass er mit der gelitten psychische Verfassung körperdysmorphe Störung als Folge seiner da es das am meisten fotografierte Kind auf der Erde. Allerdings - von seinen frühen Zwanzigern, Michael hatte schon die Welt erobert. Vielleicht dann wollte er sie als jemand anderes zu erobern.
Michael begann Zeichnen von Bildern von Elfen Gesichter neben Fotos von sich mit der Zahl "1998" daneben (ein gutes Beispiel ist in seiner Autobiographie, Moonwalk). Und das, obwohl es stimmt, dass Michael würde viele Dinge mit der Neugier hineingeschoben wurde "1998" zu unterzeichnen, hält er eine gewisse Schärfe, wenn im Nachhinein neben diesen scheinbaren Zukunft Selbstporträts angesehen.
Vielleicht gibt wirbelte eine perfekte Sturm der Ehrgeiz, durchgesetzt Rhino und dem Einsetzen des Pigments zerstörenden Krankheiten Vitiligo. Vielleicht wurde es als logische Konsequenz aus einer unsicheren, angeborene Perfektionist, der Jahrzehnte seines Lebens verbracht hatte proben vor dem Spiegel zu tragen. Vielleicht Michael umarmte und spannte diesen Sturm zu schaffen und zu kontrollieren sein Barnum-esque Wirbelwind. Die Transformation wurde ein zweischneidiges Schwert, aber: es half stillen seinen Wunsch nach einer zementierten und im Speicher des unendlich leicht erinnerte Ort - aber zu welchem ​​Preis für seine öffentliche Geschmack? Obwohl der inhärenten Ironie der Gegenreaktion auf die veränderlichen Gesichtsfarbe und Form Michaels Gesicht, ist, dass er mehr auf Beziehungen zwischen den Rassen als jeder andere in der Geschichte der Menschheit zu profitieren. Nun, ihn und seinen Freund Madiba Mandela
Die letzten Tage von Mandela waren eine bekannte Zirkus für diejenigen von uns nur allzu au fait mit der Mechanik des parasitären drücken. mit ihren Orgie der Kühnheit und Verlogenheit in ihren geifernden Vorgriff auf den körperlichen Tod eines Helden. Hunderte von Menschen - von Fans, Medien und nur neugierig umfasste - versammelten sich vor einem Gebäude, das Singen der Name eines Mannes: singen für ihn, halten Mahnwachen, während die Menschen im Inneren des Gebäudes gelitten. Als der große Mann der Enkelin, Ndileka Mandela, es formulierte: "[Sie] möchten ein Pfund Fleisch. In Abwesenheit von Fakten, [sie] zu spekulieren "
Zum Glück nicht alle Vergleiche zwischen Madiba und Michael so schmerzhaft sind
Bilder von Treffen zwischen Michael und Mandela porträtieren zwei Bona-fide-Helden in enthusiastischen Umarmung:.. Brüder in die Arme. Stellen Sie sich die Ladung in diesem Raum? Vielleicht ist die aussagekräftigste Beispiel für die Verbindung zwischen den beiden wohlwollenden Giganten jedoch ist das Zitat von Präsident Mandela beschreibt Michael Michael erwidert diese Liebe während der 2005 Kindesmissbrauch Versuch, mit den Worten "eine enge Mitglied unserer Familie." " Mandelas Geschichte gibt mir viel Kraft "
Die kolossalen kulturellen Fortschritte, dass diese Männer nahmen, überbrückt Lücken zwischen religiösen und politischen Unterschiede. sie standen wie Fackeln unter der Menschheit: die Kraftstoff der Demut krass Beleuchtung der Dunkelheit der Eifersucht - eine Eifersucht manifestiert durch ihre global als Übeltäter verleumden. Wie Herr Mandela sagte: "Der Weg derer, die Liebe und nicht Hass predigen, ist nicht einfach. Sie haben oft einen Dornenkrone tragen «Die beiden Männer waren eindeutig zivilisierte Menschen -. Evolutionären Höcker, vielleicht Nachweis besser als alles andere einen eventuellen geistigen Fortschritt der Menschheit. Sie lud uns ein, die Ekstase der Vielfalt zu feiern; sie verkörpert Goethes dichterische Behauptung, dass "Die Farben sind Leid und Freude Lichts". Wenn sie Terroristen waren, waren sie Terroristen der Liebe.
Es ist eine historische Brisanz in dieser Männer sterben in so enger zeitlicher Nähe zueinander. Zeichen ihrer Zeit. Die jährlichen Gedenkfeiern wird dringend und angemessen traurig sein: mürrisch Feiern des Lebens der humanitären Entertainer Rühren eine emotionale Grundströmung in Vorbereitung auf die Feierlichkeiten noch im selben Jahr der Laufzeit des humanitären Politiker - zwei Giganten unter den Menschen, die standhaft im Angesicht stand Gewalt Widrigkeiten, in ihre wahrgenommene-as-idealistischen Überzeugungen in Frieden. Aber mit dieser Trauer mit Handschellen gefesselt, muss die Anerkennung, dass auf diesen beiden Terminen pro Jahr, unsere kollektive Masse gegenseitiges Verständnis entwickelt und multipliziert exponentiell.
Es gab immer solche Widerspruch in der Gegenreaktion gegen Michaels Veränderungen der Hautfarbe. Doch als eine Erklärung aus dem Vatikan nach seinem Tod ausdrückte, "ausgelöst Operationen eine persönliche und nicht ethnischer Neudefinition." Seine Immerhin Michael wurde schließlich von fast durchsichtig - und nicht der weiße Person - Aussehen: eine Lichtdurchlässigkeit, die Schranken auferlegt transzendiert

Ende der Vorschau für dieses Kindle eBook.
Hat Ihnen die Vorschau gefallen ?

Nachzulesen auf der folgenden Seite:
http://www.amazon.de/First-Book-Michael ... B00SM2ULU2

Anmerkung: Ich hoffe man kann den Sinn dieser Leseprobe verstehen. Leider ist der Translator etwas chaotisch.

:knuddlerrot: Grüße von Gabi :Mickey:
Bild
Gabi-Maus
Team
Team||

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 10. Feb 2015, 21:25

:jc_thankyou: fürs posten meine beiden Süßen :0683:
Werd ich mir in Ruhe mal durchlesen.
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin