Jackson’s Kids Want Murray To Leave Country: Niece

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 116

Jackson’s Kids Want Murray To Leave Country: Niece

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 11. Nov 2013, 12:18

Monday, November 11, 2013, 2:30 AM

Tanay Jackson, the late ‘Thriller’ singer’s niece, says his kids Prince, Paris and Blanket are disgusted at Murray’s efforts to return to medicine and start his own singing career. She says it is affecting Paris particularly badly.

The family of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson can’t believe that his killer, Conrad Murray, has been released from jail after serving just half of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter.

Jackson’s kids Prince, Paris and Blanket are disgusted and feel the disgraced cardiologist should leave the country, rather than attempt to build a singing career and return to medicine, according to Michael Jackson’s niece, Tanay Jackson, 29.

Tanay Jackson, daughter of Tito, speaking for the first time since Murray was released in late October, says she is worried about her niece’s mental health.

The singer says the family can never forgive Murray, 60, for providing her uncle Michael with the powerful anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid.

“I think a murderer should get a longer sentence than that, I don’t think it’s fair,” Tanay told Confidenti@l.

“We really feel like there were more people involved in my uncle’s death. But Conrad Murray is the physical culprit because he physically injected him,” she said.

“No, we haven’t forgiven him. We can’t forgive him at all. I categorized that person as a murderer. I categorized him as somebody who got away with murder. People in those categories I just can’t forgive.”

Murray’s medical license is suspended pending an appeal. “That’s a big joke to us that he wants to reapply for his medical license,” she said.

“He should not be able to practice medicine. He was a physical culprit for the death of Michael.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... z2kJx53ZPQ

Source: NYDailyNews / MJ-Upbeat.com
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||