AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 22

Michael Jackson’s children celebrate grandmother Katherine

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 25. Nov 2016, 22:03

Michael Jackson’s children celebrate grandmother Katherine

nothing more important than family pic.twitter.com/cvpqG0IfzT

— Paris Jacksoη (@ParisJackson) November 24, 2016

This Thanksgiving, it’s all about family for Paris and Prince Jackson.

On Wednesday, the 18-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson shared a touching photograph of herself and her 86-year-old grandmother, Katherine, on Twitter.

“Nothing more important than family,” she captioned the image.

Paris’ cousin, TJ Jackson, chimed in on the snapshot, replying with, “I love this photo!!!”

Paris later posted a photo with her 19-year-old brother, Prince, who later took to Instagram to pay tribute to the Jackson family matriarch with a note of his own.
Bild

“To my grandmother: You are the strongest woman I know. You’ve shown me the beauty of the world. You’ve taught me forgiveness and love. You are an example to our generation and all those to come. I can only pray my children will turn out half the woman you are,” he wrote.

Earlier this month, Prince told told the Los Angeles Times he was still struggling with his father’s death. “It’s always going to be a part of your life that’s missing,” he said.

Michael died on June 25, 2009 from an overdose of an anesthetic, propofol, at age 50.

Following his passing, his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, went to live with their grandmother Katherine at the family’s Hayvenhurst, Los Angeles estate.
Quelle: pagesix.com
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||

Re: Michael Jackson’s children celebrate grandmother Katherine

Beitragvon MJ5stars » 25. Nov 2016, 22:23

Ja, und Prince hat anscheinend auch noch einige andere 'gefeiert' , auf instagram ;
und sie bedacht mit anerkennenden Worten und Dankesbezeugungen .
Vor allem auch ' To My Dad' , und
für Taj, Taryll, Frances, ...und einigen anonym.
MJ5stars