Prince Wants To Build Career In Show Business

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 74

Prince Wants To Build Career In Show Business

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 26. Jun 2014, 21:36

Bild

Prince Jackson wants to moonwalk in his father’s footsteps — and become a star.

The eldest son of the King of Pop gave a rare interview days before the five-year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, telling the Daily News he hopes to build a career in show business — just as his dad wished.

“I would like to be a director one day. But to be a good director you have to know how an actor works and feels on set,” Prince, 17, said.

“I want to learn my craft and experience being in TV shows and possibly movies before I even consider going behind the camera.”

Last year, Prince worked as an on-air correspondent for “Entertainment Tonight” and made a guest appearance on “90210.”

“Being on that show was a very good learning experience for me and a lot of fun too,” he said.

The gigs are the first steps, Prince hopes, toward a long career.

“I don’t expect to just walk into jobs or roles because of who I am. I want to learn my craft and work at being an actor,” he said, adding that as a child his father encouraged him and his sister to act out scenes and write up movie ideas.

The youngsters would often film their projects, which have never been released publicly.
Quelle: nydailynews / MJ-Upbeat.com
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||