MJ’s Spirit Still Visits Family, Says Tito Jackson

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 1
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 85

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 3. Mai 2015, 16:32

It's a comforting feeling because the King of Pop was warm, happy and loving, and I still silently talk to him and ask advice, adds his sibling

Michael Jackson’s spirit regularly visits his family – especially when they perform, brother Tito reveals.

He tells us: “All the time I feel his spirit, especially when I’m performing with the brothers on stage at a live performance.

“You can feel the spirit all the time, absolutely. It’s a happy feeling because Michael was a warm, happy, loving person. It’s a comforting feeling.”

Tito, 61, adds: “I have had times when I silently talk to him. I’ll ask him a question. ‘What should I do?’”

He is launching his debut solo album at West London’s Under the Bridge on July 17.

And he’s been getting political too, saying he will back Democrat Hillary Clinton, 67, in the next American elections.

He adds: “I don’t like to get into politics too much – but I support the Clintons, that’s all I’ll say.

“It’s wonderful that you have free healthcare in the UK. So if I needed a doctor or hospital I could just see someone. That’s fantastic.”

Quelle: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-spirit-still-visits-5619146
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||

Re: MJ’s Spirit Still Visits Family, Says Tito Jackson

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 3. Mai 2015, 16:32

Warum wundert mich das jetzt nicht :0337rainbow: :MJgif2:
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||

Re: MJ’s Spirit Still Visits Family, Says Tito Jackson