Tito Jackson traces brother Michael's steps

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 99

Tito Jackson traces brother Michael's steps

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 23. Mai 2016, 19:55

Tito Jackson traces brother Michael's steps in Rio de Janeiro for charity "Winning by Giving"

Twenty years after Michael Jackson recorded his iconic "They Don't Care About Us" in a favela in Rio de Janeiro, Tito Jackson, returns to the marvelous city to film an appearance in the music video of the charity song "Winning by Giving" (with Mart'nália and kids) which will be released as the anthem of the international news and charity network entitled "My Good Planet", to be launched in Rio de Janeiro in the summer.

A statue of Michael Jackson has long stood as a prime tourist attraction atop the Santa Marta favela in Rio's South Zone, and now Tito Jackson makes a mark with his message.

The project "Winniny By Giving" that is already established in Los Angeles, Ireland, and Germany, aims to bring sustainable gardens, clean water and communal safe places to disadvantaged, urban areas of Brazil.

According Tito, the children of Santa Marta have long identified with the sentiment of Michael's anthem, so now it is time for a practical response showing that people do care.

"It is a great feeling to know that my brother was here 20 years ago and shared so much love and support for the people here and to know that Good Planet is continuing to carry on that spirit and that love in the ways they have done today. And I am so happy to be a part of it because it means so much to me to be among such beautiful people and it's very important. The Good Planet people say to teach young people how to grow fruit and vegetable, organic stuff, and how to have clean water, drinking water, clean up with water and things for the future of the children of Brazil," said Tito Jackson.

The video is courtesy of The World News.

youtu.be Video From : youtu.be
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||

Re: Tito Jackson traces brother Michael's steps

Beitragvon My Angel » 24. Mai 2016, 06:42

:jc_thankyou: Schlumpellinchen!

:Maedel-Knudd2:
Bild
My Angel