Michael Jackson wanted to visit Irish petrol bomb victims

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 1
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 126

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 24. Jul 2015, 17:39

LATE pop legend Michael Jackson wanted to visit two Irish kids hurt in a horrific petrol bomb attack — but his Irish friend and plastic surgeon persuaded him not to.

Gavin and Millie Murray were just four and six years old when they suffered horrific burns after their Limerick home was petrol-bombed by three thugs in 2006.

Now Jacksons Irish pal Dr Patrick Treacy from Fermanagh has revealed the siblings’ plight attracted the attention of the star.

Gangland
“He read about the Murray children who had been injured in a gangland fire in Limerick,” Dr Treacy said.

“He said to me, ‘Those children are in pain’ and he asked me which hospital were they in. It turned out to be Crumlin Hospital and I’d worked there.”

But Dr Treacy said he persuaded Jackson not to go — as he was concerned about the headlines so soon after the star’s 2005 court case for alleged sexual abuse.
Bild
TRAGEDY: Gavin Murray (above) and his sister Millie suffered horrific burns after their Limerick home was petrol-bombed by thugs in 2006

“It wasn’t for selfish reasons, it was more to protect him from the news reports,” said the doctor who has just published his autobiography Behind The Mask, which chronicles his career and his relationship with Jackson.

They first met in Ireland in 2006 when Dr Treacy appeared on the Ryan Tubridy show — and met a woman in the green room who said she represented a celebrity who wanted to meet him.

Interested
“I had no idea who it would be,” said cosmetic doctor Treacy.

“We opened the clinic late at night to avoid the press but at this stage I didn’t know who to expect. When he arrived he said, ‘Hello I’m Michael Jackson.’”

He added that Jacko, who lived in Ireland for six months in 2006, was “incredibly funny [and] very interested in science and medicine”.
Quelle:thestar.ie
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||

Re: Michael Jackson wanted to visit Irish petrol bomb victims

Beitragvon Gabi-Maus » 24. Jul 2015, 23:01

:Help: :smilie_krank_142: Das ist sooo tragisch. :cray: Das arme Kindchen.
Bild
Gabi-Maus
Team
Team||

Re: Michael Jackson wanted to visit Irish petrol bomb victims

Beitragvon My Angel » 25. Jul 2015, 07:54

:cray:
Bild
My Angel