The L.O.V.E. contiunus for Michael

AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 170

The L.O.V.E. contiunus for Michael

Beitragvon Remember MJ » 3. Jul 2012, 21:49

Einen sehr schönen Bericht habe ich gefunden.
Leider in englisch und zu lang zum posten.
Ein kleiner Auszug:

The L.O.V.E. continues for Michael Jackson
By hannahkozak

I arrived at Forest Lawn Glendale with my dearest friend on June 25, 2012. As we made our way towards The Great Mausoleum, the peacefulness began to set in. As my car winded up the road, the pine trees and green grass all around quieted my thoughts. I saw a sea of nearly 10,500 red long stem roses hugging the perimeter of the entrance. I saw posters, paintings, hand made cards from Japan, Germany, Italy and all around the world in a makeshift memorial.

Michael Jackson is still gone too soon. “Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight. Here one day, gone one night.” I always loved his music but didn’t see the complete story of who he was until he died and I, like many others, saw the grief of the world and felt it in my soul. I began to research his life and was astounded at the lies, completely fabricated untruths about this amazing man. I watched videos, read books and saw how he loved children purely and innocently. For anyone who stills believes the lies the media sold the public, I recommend reading Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones and Redemption by Geraldine Hughes. I think the trial in 2005 killed a part of him that never came back and wonder if real justice will ever be served for his murder. My childhood died on June 25, 2009.

Den ganzen Bericht und Bilder vom Forest Lawn findet ihr hier:
http://hannahkozak.wordpress.com/

Quelle: MJupbeat / hannnahkozak
Bild
Remember MJ
Forum Admin
Forum Admin||